(402) 413 – 0938
We know that you want your home insurance coverage at the lowest price. Our goal is always to present you with the most responsible insurance quote.
Home insurance isn’t a commodity and the lowest price doesn’t always mean your protected properly. Your home is typically your largest asset and needs to be insured correctly.
How do you know if your properly protected or have the right coverage? Why are commercials always advertising savings of hundreds of dollars? We always want to make sure you understand what you are buying. There are so many ways to design an insurance policy and just looking at the coverage limit doesn’t mean you have the same coverage from company to company.
Let’s look at a few things that can change a policy.
- Special form or Broad form or Basic form building coverage
- Replacement cost building coverage or Actual Cash Value
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Coinsurance penalties
- Ordinance or law coverage
- Special form personal property coverage
- Replacement cost personal property coverage
- Water sewer backup coverage (this is NOT flood coverage)
- Personal injury liability coverage
- Scheduled personal property coverage